Safety & Security Window Films provide protection for Residential, Commercial, and Government properties. By blocking ultraviolet rays, deterring smash-and grab robberies, and preventing
flying glass shards from causing injury during violent storms, SunTek Safety & Security Window Films offer increased protection for a variety of applications.
- Designed for applications where safety and security is a priority
- Excellent solar performance, including heat and UV rejection, as well as glare reduction
- Superior optical clarity
- Advanced adhesive formulation
- Evaluation according to the following test methods/standards:
- Small Missile Impact Test – ANSI Z-97.1 and CPSC 16 CFR 1201
- Large Missile Impact Test & Cyclic Window Pressure Tests –
- ASTM E 1886-02/ASTM E 1996-03, Level C, 4.5lb 2" x 4"
- GSA Explosive Test – GSA-TS01-2003
- Flame Spread and Smoke Developed Test – ASTM E-84
Commercial window tinting is an effective way of upgrading any type of glass. Window tint rejects up to 80% of the total incoming solar energy from the sun, and cuts out 99% of damaging UV rays. What does this mean to the end user? Lower energy usage - which means more money in your pocket. By filtering out UV, window tint reduces fading and damage done to merchandise, paintings, carpets, blinds, and anything else facing the sun. Window tint also reduces glare - making it easier to see computer & TV screens. Commercial window tinting is also an effective way of enhancing the look of your glass. Reflective or dark tints can provide privacy, and give your windows a uniform look. 1 way mirror tint can allow you to see out from inside, but prevent people from seeing in from the outside.
Residential window tinting is an effective way at enhancing the glass in your home or cottage. Window tint cuts out up to 80% of the total incoming solar energy from the sun - which means greater energy savings to you. Tint also cuts out 99% of damaging UV rays from the sun - which helps protect your blinds, paintings, floors, and carpets from fading and damage. Window tint ranges in levels of darkness too. Some tints are so light they are hardly noticeable on your glass, and some tints are dark or reflective which provide you with privacy. Window tint is used for glare reduction as well - to help you see your computer monitor or TV screens.